[CHEAP]Steam Account: BFBC2, MW2, Just Cause, Half Life, Counter Strike, READ

NutriGrain's Steam Selling Store!
Welcome to my thread. I'm selling a steam account with these games, click them for more details:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Important! Read later on about this game!)
Modern Warfare 2: Singleplayer
Modern Warfare 2: Multiplayer (VAC Banned for no reason, requesting unban)
Counter Strike
Counter Strike: Source
Counter Strike: Source Beta
Counter Strike: Condition Zero
Counter Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Day Of Defeat
Day Of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: The Lost Coast
Just Cause 2
Ricochet
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Sol Survivor
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Problem
I lost the account for BF:BC2, but when you buy the account i'll give you the 2 CD Keys i received, then you can contact EA/Steam and create a new account.
If it doesn't work then i'll give $5 back to you for the game.
Contact Information
ryanmcvitie@hotmail.co.uk
Payment Details
I currently support the following methods of payment:

PM me, or use my contact email above in the post.
Price
Price: N/A
Bid for the price, highest bidder wins!
EDIT:





