Dear modders

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
i would but i dont mod :|
This could work and could take pressure of the PHS answering questions we don't even know.

/Support.
Old is old.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Old is old.
Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessfull /
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessfull /
True quote is true
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessfull /
yup, he failed hard
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


yup, he failed hard
I don't care

You're a ****** tryhard who can't even get a rank above "cock sucker" on a public forum
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


I don't care

You're a ****** tryhard who can't even get a rank above "cock sucker" on a public forum
rofl, just like i want anything anymore

youre mad because i get you banned when YOU report me, i dont get banned

youre mad
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


rofl, just like i want anything anymore

youre mad because i get you banned when YOU report me, i dont get banned

youre mad
You're a cocksucker

And I am mad, but not at you or anything /
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


You're a cocksucker

And I am mad, but not at you or anything /
ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
youre mad because i get you banned when YOU report me, i dont get banned.
You reported me because I was asking a Legitimate Question. /
Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
You reported me because I was asking a Legitimate Question. /
simple rules are simple

no discussion, idgaf, if you dont know how to get ur acitvity up, dont even think about applying
do u have permission to do this?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us