Creating accounts with same mail?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Creating accounts with same mail?
Hi,I would know if is possible using everytime same mail...Is it possible with e-mail forwarders?And could anyone link one of them?
Thx in advance
1 e-mail per account.
Quote Originally Posted by f04y0 View Post
1 e-mail per account.
So it's really impossible to use one for more accounts?It'd be strange
heres how to make a million with 1 mail

make a g1 acc and make 1 million acc's on ur main
1 million acc's holy son of a jebus
Quote Originally Posted by TimeCode View Post
Hi,I would know if is possible using everytime same mail...Is it possible with e-mail forwarders?And could anyone link one of them?
Thx in advance
I Heard some other people say u can register twice on a google mail acc
but not sure just read it somewhere
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us