QuestionPROBLEM WITH MAKING FLASH TRAINER IN VB6 HELP!?!?!?!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
PROBLEM WITH MAKING FLASH TRAINER IN VB6 HELP!?!?!?!
Hy. when i make flash trainer in vb6 i see. I don't have in properties "(custom)" button
Let's Look


ImageShack - Hosting :: beztytuuxi5.png

What I must doing? Help me!
What are you trying to write in the custom field, there are multiple ways to set things in VB.
i dont got custom either just go to the ¨movie¨ thing and type in url for game there it works 100% for me
I maybe know...
So you are at the point where you should put the URL?

Solution: If you does not have the custom thing, you should see a thing "movie" just put the URL There
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us