[Help]Application Timer

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Application Timer
I need to make a program where I can enter how many hours the program should wait, then turn of my computer. I need to make this fast, as i'm going on vacation soon, i'm happy for all help I can get
Search on Google
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Search on Google
Thought it was easier here, than searching on google. I got almost no time, soon going for dinner, then we'll jump on the plane to sweeden. Easier to get it here than google
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Search on Google
posts like that make me

Blubb's way should do you good. Have fun in Sweden
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Search on Google
wow freaking noob, im pretty sure he asked her for a reason not to get a dumb response gogole it
also just use a time make it enabled

Watch the flame.

-Lolland
Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
wow freaking noob, im pretty sure he asked her for a reason not to get a dumb response gogole it
also just use a time make it enabled
The time input into the shutdown command is much more efficient than a timer which runs on the main UI. A single reversible command executed only once is preferable.
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Hope this will help you: Shutdown Computer from VB - Visual Basic - Source Code | DreamInCode.net
Thx Help Me also

/Thanked
[php]Private Sub Shutdown(Byval hours as integer, byval minutes as integer, byval seconds as integer)

Dim d as double = (hours * 60 * 60) + (minutes * 60) + seconds
shell("shutdown -s -t " & double)

End Sub[/php]
Off-Topic: Happy vacation in Sweeden!
If you wish to cancel the shutdown, use "shell("shutdown -a")"
Thanks everyone Thanked thoose i feelt to thank, i did have a fun time in sweeden btw But the program fucked a bit up, my computer probarly restarted a bit before, because of some updates, so I don't acctually know how long my computer were running. But that's okay, I atleast have the program!

TY!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?