HGH Mod

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
HGH Mod
Here's the full release of HGH Mod, 2 months in the making (Wanted everything to look good)

Screenshots (NOTE: Might take a bit to load for slower internet users) (4 Images merged into one)




Edited:
Premium Crosshair
F2P Crosshair
HUD
Menu
Manual
Options
Loading Screen
Custom background
Muzzle flash
& more!

Scans:
Jotti's
VirusTotal
HGH MOD.zipattachment deleted · 277 downloads before removal
Soo sick man, going to use it right away, you deserve a big thanks!

Oh ofcourse I have to wait for the minions
Quote Originally Posted by xdesignerx View Post
Soo sick man, going to use it right away, you deserve a big thanks!

Oh ofcourse I have to wait for the minions
You'll laugh at the FAQ in the readme, I sure did..
Can't wait for approval, looks really awesome!

/thanked
Its like chapter 3
Nice
/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Its like chapter 3
Nice
/Approved
Chapt. 3?

Thanks for approval
Imma look at your FAQ

loooooool hahahaha. Do bears shit in the woods xD

Btw, I'm your biggest fan, so your groupy, so next time add my there /

premium crosshair not working for me
Just incase people are wondering, the folder named "1"'s files go in GamersFirstFolder\War Rock\texture\UI
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
Just incase people are wondering, the folder named "1"'s files go in GamersFirstFolder\War Rock\texture\UI
Figured that out already but thanks anyway
how do i take off the flash around players thats red because that gets annoying....
wow nice man
LOL I DID SOMETHING TO

place this into
C:/ Program Files / GamersFirst / WarRock / Texture / UI/ MainLoading
http://www.m e d i a f i r e.com/?2x48tp1upx2wwgi ( or See attachement :P

SCREEN :

BTW PASSWORD FROM .RAR = MPGHMOD
MainLoading.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by lorenzo201 View Post
LOL I DID SOMETHING TO

place this into
C:/ Program Files / GamersFirst / WarRock / Texture / UI/ MainLoading
http://www.m e d i a f i r e.com/?2x48tp1upx2wwgi ( or See attachement :P

SCREEN :

BTW PASSWORD FROM .RAR = MPGHMOD
"Maded for hgh" Might use it when you use correct spelling
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us