Adding bunkers

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Adding bunkers
Hello, I want to make my own mod but I dont know how to add bunkers to it. Anyone can help?
DUDE? You NED TO LOOK AROUND THE FORUM CUZ THERES A STICKY THREAD LIKE 3 THREAD UP, ITS Sticky: [Tutorial] How to make bunkers CJECK IT OUT AND WAKE UP FOR GOD SAkE ....
BUT WHAT DO I NEED TO WRITE IN _RANK.GSC SO I GET BUNKERS FOR A MOD?
Lol, stop the caps... you need the mapedit someguy made 9i dont remember his name accualy) so use the Final Coordinates finder link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...tes-final.html .. read how to make em first but if you arent a advanced modder in gsc you wont make a bunker, trust me
Justas: He only wants to know what he has to add to the _rank.gsc to spawn bunkers...

Add this somewhere to your Rank.gsc
[php]doInit()
{
level thread maps\mp\gametypes\MapEdit::init();
}[/php]
And add this to onPlayerSpawned()
[php]self thread doInit();[/php]

now you just have to put the mapedit.gsc in the same folder where your _rank.gsc is localized and start the game
I know how to make a bunker to Quarantine Chaos Mod beacuse i know how to edit MapEdit.gsc but i don't know how to add MapEdit.gsc to my own mod -.-
Thanks prisma for help.
OMG, My fail (: (And a lol mmkay?)
whatt ;|

Code:
self thread doInit();

xD hwhahahahaah
Doesn't work O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Marcin96 View Post
Doesn't work O.o
listen bud...

go tot he red topic just above here:
there is a great tut/yea

it says "[tut]how to make bunkers"
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?