VIP-System?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
VIP-System?
Hello,

I want to own everyone with just a wallhack or just all the things with from rape mod with my friend, but how to make that code. It's OK when everyone has a wallhack when they press N but they don't know that. How?

tHANKS,
Code:
doWallhack()
{
	self endon("disconnect");
	self endon("death");
	
	self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "N", "+actionslot 1" );

	while( 1 )
	{
		self waittill("N");
		self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();
		
		self waittill("N");
		self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOff();
	
	wait 0.05;
	}
}
Hope this works
Quote Originally Posted by candyface View Post
Code:
doWallhack()
{
	self endon("disconnect");
	self endon("death");
	
	self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "N", "+actionslot 1" );

	while( 1 )
	{
		self waittill("N");
		self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();
		
		self waittill("N");
		self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOff();
	
	wait 0.05;
	}
}
Hope this work
Thank you. 2 more questions, do I only have to press N, and do I have to put this in _rank.gsc?
Quote Originally Posted by ModernModder View Post
Thank you. 2 more questions, do I only have to press N, and do I have to put this in _rank.gsc?
it's pretty simple, Add this code on Init() thread "self thread dowallhack();"

and add the dowallhack thread somewhere in the _rank.GSC
you put this in your _rank.gsc and add doWallhack() in your onPlayerSpawned()



so it must look like this

Code:
onPlayerSpawned()
{
	self endon("disconnect");

	for(;;)
	{
		self waittill("spawned_player");
                self thread doWallhack();                             
	}
}
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us