2 LTC Sig-Scans

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
2 LTC Sig-Scans
Ok, not writing much, just say what it is doing and give it you

first scan:
[php]Module: Engine
Bytes: \xE9\x00\x00\x00\x00\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\x CC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00
Mask: x????xxxxxxxxxxxx????

PTC Address:
LTC + 0x0(just use the scaned addy)

Creditz: I Dont Know xD[/php]
second scan:
[php]Module: CShell
Bytes: \xA1\x00\x00\x00\x37\x8B\x88\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x 00\x00\x00\x37\xFF\xD1\x59\xC2\x10\x00
Mask: x???xxx????x???xxxxxxx

Example:
if(LTClient)//if the address is founded
LTClient = *(DWORD*)(LTClient +1);//Read the Adres in that bytes:
//ASM:
//A1 ?? ?? ?? 37
//after A1 the bytes (?? ?? ?? 37) are the address, with *(DWORD*) u read it
//BYTE: 1Byte(8Bit);WORD: 2Bytes(16Bit);DWORD: 4Bytes(32Bit);QWORD: 8Bytes(64Bit)
//example:
//the bytes are A1 50 E5 76 37
//the the Address is 0x3776E550
//the rest u can learn ur self

PTC-Address:
LTC + 0x208

Creditz: hmm its not easy to say i think me, just searched a command(ShowPerfomanceStatistics) and sig scanned that xD, will working with every other command(if everytime this command is deleted by NEXON)
[/php]

with BYTE as 1 Byte im not sure

with the second scan u also can use the little class which Crash released(HERE)

enjoy if u want xD
For LTAddress I prefer hard Address. But Good Job nonetheless.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777+ View Post
For LTAddress I prefer hard Address. But Good Job nonetheless.
I swear i lag with scans, but idk, i Cant tell with FPs, just get that lag feeling when playing
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
I swear i lag with scans, but idk, i Cant tell with FPs, just get that lag feeling when playing
Yeah I get that feeling to. And Hard Addresses let me get back to the code every once and a while.
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
I swear i lag with scans, but idk, i Cant tell with FPs, just get that lag feeling when playing
if u use it not only one time to search for an addres this can be(i mean look that u only search 1 time for an address)
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
if u used not only one times for an addres this can be(i mean look that u only search 1 time for an address)
I know but Hard Addresses are nicer and cleaner.
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
if u use it not only one time to search for an addres this can be(i mean look that u only search 1 time for an address)
Its in my ptc
[php]void PTC(const char* szCommand)//Marko's PTC Method
{
HMODULE hMod = GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if(hMod == NULL)
return;
//DWORD *Address = (DWORD*)FindPattErn((DWORD)GetModule("Enginl.dll") , lala, (PBYTE)"", "");


//PTC command
}
[/php]
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Its in my ptc
[php]void PTC(const char* szCommand)//Marko's PTC Method
{
HMODULE hMod = GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if(hMod == NULL)
return;
//DWORD *Address = (DWORD*)FindPattErn((DWORD)GetModule("Enginl.dll") , lala, (PBYTE)"", "");


//PTC command
}
[/php]
ur lagg is true..
everytime when ur PTC is called u make a sig scan, just search for the addren in a single void and call it via cratethread
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
I swear i lag with scans, but idk, i Cant tell with FPs, just get that lag feeling when playing
That doesn't lag - it's probably something else.

Gotta love the placebo effect.

Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
ur lagg is true..
everytime when ur PTC is called u make a sig scan, just search for the addren in a single void and call it via cratethread
I highly doubt he's stupid enough to do that. Apologies if he has, but that's quite obvious O:
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
ur lagg is true..
everytime when ur PTC is called u make a sig scan, just search for the addren in a single void and call it via cratethread
That would be a smart thing to do lmao

Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
I highly doubt he's stupid enough to do that. Apologies if he has, but that's quite obvious O:
I was /
i use 3 LTC sig scans for my VIP

i find it almost unpatchable
Quote Originally Posted by UltimateX1 View Post
i use 3 LTC sig scans for my VIP

i find it almost unpatchable
This made no sense.
Good signature, I can tell you know what you were doing.
Sig scans do not lag. /
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?