[Release]Crysis Mod
Hello everyone,
This is my first mod, and I hope you will enjoy
Feature:
Nanosuit
-Strength (Jump Higher and Norecoil)
-Armor (More Life)
-Speed (Run Faster)
-Invisibility (You're Hide until you shoot)
Weapon:
You choose your weapon with a menu (Taken of Zombie mod and I modify it)(The menu disappear after a moment, don't know how to fix that)
You Select the Gun and after Select the attachment's gun.
-SCAR(ACR)
-FY-71(AK-47)
-MPX8(UZI)
-Tactical Shotgun(SPAS-12)
-DSG-1(Barrett)
-Gauss(Intervention)
-Hurricane Minigun(M240)
-Grenade Launcher(Thumper)
Random Secondairy weapon:
-SOCOM Pistol(Silencer, Akimbo) (USP)
-Submachine Gun(Silencer, Akimbo) (PP2000)
-Tranquilizer Darts(Magnum .45)
Tranquilizer Darts:
When you shoot people, you freeze the person, and make him prone with a black out for 4 secondes(Like he was sleeping^^)
There is no crosshair, but You can activate a Laser.
I Add the Day'n'Night Mod.
Every 20 secondes the vision Change.
Easily customizable gun damage
Screenshot:
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222342316.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222343545.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222345957.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222354503.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222355708.jpg
Virus Scan:
Crysis.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Sorry, if my english is bad...
This is my first mod, and I hope you will enjoy

Feature:
Nanosuit
-Strength (Jump Higher and Norecoil)
-Armor (More Life)
-Speed (Run Faster)
-Invisibility (You're Hide until you shoot)
Weapon:
You choose your weapon with a menu (Taken of Zombie mod and I modify it)(The menu disappear after a moment, don't know how to fix that)
You Select the Gun and after Select the attachment's gun.
-SCAR(ACR)
-FY-71(AK-47)
-MPX8(UZI)
-Tactical Shotgun(SPAS-12)
-DSG-1(Barrett)
-Gauss(Intervention)
-Hurricane Minigun(M240)
-Grenade Launcher(Thumper)
Random Secondairy weapon:
-SOCOM Pistol(Silencer, Akimbo) (USP)
-Submachine Gun(Silencer, Akimbo) (PP2000)
-Tranquilizer Darts(Magnum .45)
Tranquilizer Darts:
When you shoot people, you freeze the person, and make him prone with a black out for 4 secondes(Like he was sleeping^^)
There is no crosshair, but You can activate a Laser.
I Add the Day'n'Night Mod.
Every 20 secondes the vision Change.
Easily customizable gun damage
Screenshot:
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222342316.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222343545.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222345957.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222354503.jpg
Imageshack - iw4mp2010101222355708.jpg
Virus Scan:
Crysis.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Sorry, if my english is bad...
Crysis.rar

, and sorry for my english