[Question]Back-uping projects

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Question]Back-uping projects
How do I back-up projects? Since for example, ill be updating an application, and it went epic fail, and I want to start over before it was updated.

So will I just copy-psate the folder in another location or theres another scientific way
Scientific Way: Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V

gogo
As Brinuz said, backup:

CTRL+A, CTRL+C, Open notepad, CTRL+V

Or you could be real pr0 and create your own background app with all that on a hotkey so you can be even lazier!




The auto-backed up files must be somewhere in your documents. Find them !!
AutoRecovery = Great!
Lol, he doesn't use AutoRecover.
You copy your project somewhere else? Oh wow! A revolutionary method that's never been used before !
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?