AIMBOT /tehe

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
AIMBOT /tehe
Yeah I've seen it before, I still lol at the dude who is jumping with the pistols.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Yeah I've seen it before, I still lol at the dude who is jumping with the pistols.
Old i see it b4
Old is old, still makes me lol though.
Very Old, I've seen this in the Image/Videos Sharing Section.
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Very Old, I've seen this in the Image/Videos Sharing Section.
There's an Image/Videos Sharing Section? Hot damn.
Old is old.

And lmfao @ last post
Old Is old
Not aimbot. All asians have these skills.
nice video, but pretty stupid...
Aimbot is useless if the opponent has GodMode.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us