No Menu Hack - NEW!

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
My injector doesn't support in Windows 7 64 bit, try another injector..

Quote Originally Posted by mihec161 View Post
in zombies

edit:
sorry for off topic but look at this

Haha nice
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
My injector doesn't support in Windows 7 64 bit, try another injector..
with naeron works but it's a bit laggy, good job anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
If you start with D3Ds you might as well get the coder spot (Rave_ kinda stopped releasing stuff /).
Maybe one day i'll be the coder (like i said: "Sometimes Dreams Come True.."), but now i make hacks for fun

Quote Originally Posted by viruss777 View Post
with naeron works but it's a bit laggy, good job anyway
Thank you ^^
NICE BRO I WANTED TO TRY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO MY GAME HOW DID YOU FIX YOU'R'S?!
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
NICE BRO I WANTED TO TRY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO MY GAME HOW DID YOU FIX YOU'R'S?!
I waited /
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I waited /
LOL I WILL TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN

AND AGAIN THIS HACK IS COOL KEEP THE GOOD WORK BRO
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
LOL I WILL TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN

AND AGAIN THIS HACK IS COOL KEEP THE GOOD WORK BRO
Thank you
i was wondeing whre ur hacks went, thought u quit :O lol thankss anywaayyy
Quote Originally Posted by hg123 View Post
i was wondeing whre ur hacks went, thought u quit :O lol thankss anywaayyy
No way /
I'll don't give up untill i'll make my working D3D hack
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
No way /
I'll don't give up untill i'll make my working D3D hack
If you start with D3Ds you might as well get the coder spot (Rave_ kinda stopped releasing stuff /).
Great Hack!

Runs smooth.
Quote Originally Posted by TV14 View Post
Great Hack!

Runs smooth.
Thank you
thanks man working perfect for me
Nice hack man Now many zombie hackers will be happy
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?