Free weapon code

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
I checked and works fine

Quote Originally Posted by yybb126 View Post
ty work now i just need slot 5 hack
I sent for you new hack in msn..
Thanks for sharing, but I prefer my current assault layout /
thanks the weapon rocks
Silly question but where do you turn in the code for the gun?
It worked
how do i redeem this code?
how can i active and where??
Thx, bro!

It work'd and i love that wep
login to g1
on top right click the redeem code button
click on code
type in "willusurvive" without the "
this was already posted ._. *it got closed*
thank you very much !
Quote Originally Posted by kurdem101 View Post
how do u use codes
login to g1
on top right click the redeem code button
click on code
type in "willusurvive" without the "
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us