DetectedDeadHack Demo [SuperBullets]

Posts 76–90 of 173 · Page 6 of 12
NICE!
i will definetly use this
GOOD BYE CA I WILL MISS U!!!
WOW THATS REALLLYYY REALLYYY SICK! GREAT JOB, PPL U THANK HIM
I lol'd so hard at the Shit in yo Sig.
just wondering if vip features like full opk and telekill arent allowed y is this allowed ???
Quote Originally Posted by zombies1993 View Post
just wondering if vip features like full opk and telekill arent allowed y is this allowed ???
God damnit read the fucking sticky
used the hacks superbullet is awesoem
wow nice job deadline i heard about your hacks and you getting super bullets is awesome congrats bro.
Wow dam I thought VIP features ain't allowed
Quote Originally Posted by corndog890 View Post
Wow dam I thought VIP features ain't allowed
Second time you have said that
shut the fuck up and rea the damn sticky
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Wow

This really works 100% guys

RIP CA

/Approved
CA has been dead bro
i respect this but srsly, all the noobs are gunna fuking spray all across the god dam map
Posts 76–90 of 173 · Page 6 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us