BF2 key

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
BF2 key
Hi guys..

I want to trade a BF2 key for a WR retail code.
Yes this key will let you play online on LEGAL servers.

I preffer a M60 or AI_AW

It's up to you guys to offer me something.

xfire: stiffmasta
if bf2 dont work on my comp can i get a refund
Then it's easy to say "I used the key, but it doesn't work."
Then I'm NOTHING with the key anymore..
Anyhow I do NOT sell the key... I want to trade it with a WarRock M60 retail CODE
Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahimo View Post
Then it's easy to say "I used the key, but it doesn't work."
Then I'm NOTHING with the key anymore..
Anyhow I do NOT sell the key... I want to trade it with a WarRock M60 retail CODE
well ok if i dont work i will just report the key as stolen and ur acc will get banned.
Well if you give me a M60 retail code.

I will say OK, since I'm 100% SURE that the key is NOT used.
tradeing my lvl 113 rs2 account for retail
hey people ill trade my runescape account for a retail code that must be active or will be reported

open 2 any retail offer just e_mail me

(also may trade for warrock account / cash / guns



e_mail----michaelpaulbaker@hotmail.co.uk

x fire --- mickyb1985
Quote Originally Posted by borolad22 View Post
hey people ill trade my runescape account for a retail code that must be active or will be reported

open 2 any retail offer just e_mail me

(also may trade for warrock account / cash / guns



e_mail----michaelpaulbaker@hotmail.co.uk

x fire --- mickyb1985
Dude?
What are you doing??

You are advertising in my tread?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us