New IGN:

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Too original. But I like it short.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Too original. But I like it short.
/TY ....
No problem. I like the name xSciFix /
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
No problem. I like the name xSciFix /
yeah really nice
its cool. i like short ones, not the ones that are like: xXasdjiertrhtornadodutndndj***9a7349_-___-xX
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
its cool. i like short ones, not the ones that are like: xXasdjiertrhtornadodutndndj***9a7349_-___-xX
yeah it short, and is one of the best wep in the game. M4A1
iLike IT!~(bcuz its short so u can FastWhisper /w m4. wazup moghian hackor....xD)
Nice...
Quote Originally Posted by aznyoni View Post
iLike IT!~(bcuz its short so u can FastWhisper /w m4. wazup moghian hackor....xD)
Nice...
Instead of writing the whole name you can type in /r M4. ?
Nice Short name..i also will change my name
Good ^^
When i have zp i will change mine with: Neza
Btw You IGN is cool
My name is: ofjkadsffmfdmsfa now thats awesome.
nice name ^_^
Nice .
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?