[Request] Adobe Flash Cs4

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyJr View Post
i usually dont trust torrents. i need cs4 not cs5
I've used this torrent, and it worked perfectly. And just get the CS5 its better. It will work on your pc, trust me.
I gave CS4, he gave CS5 your pick
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
I gave CS4, he gave CS5 your pick
The only major difference is CS5 has a more advanced bone tool. But you probably won't use that for a while anyways.
well i heard flash cs5 is only 64 bit is that right? but thanks to all. ill try cs5 i think.
Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyJr View Post
well i heard flash cs5 is only 64 bit is that right? but thanks to all. ill try cs5 i think.
No, I have 32, and it works perfectly for me.
alrighty thanks broo
Mhmm:] here to help
bumb much? lol. i got it dont worry bout this. close it. i just downloaded cs4 master and entered key offline and it works now.
Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyJr View Post
bumb much? lol. i got it dont worry bout this. close it. i just downloaded cs4 master and entered key offline and it works now.
Lol alright, have fun with it. post some animations and submit in the contest!
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Wow, to late to help.
Lol I'm sorry :/ I was just here at the right time and had it on me. Besides, you already contribute a lot here! :]
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us