[ Requesting Help ][-TM-]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[ Requesting Help ][-TM-]
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with how to find Anti Kick or just pass them along to me (Wont give to anyone else without permission.), I've figured out OPK and Unlimited Ammo through tutorials, but since Anti Kick is one of the main hacks I need to use now, I am going to need it.

- Any help appreciated.


EDIT: Super Master On/Off if thats also possible...
AND:
EDIT: If somebody has Fast As ? addies, can you contact me somehow and check if mine are correct?
I have 4 addies that could be fast as, here are the first 3 letters/numbers of each.
First Two:
B90XXXX (Both)
Second Two:
11DXXXXX (Both)
004fb1d5 anti kick

00519973 fast as

0050c3a3 begin of opk

008f0dec trigger
Quote Originally Posted by miregal View Post
004fb1d5 anti kick

00519973 fast as

0050c3a3 begin of opk

008f0dec trigger
he dont ask for the adresses , he ask for how to find.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkBright View Post
he dont ask for the adresses , he ask for how to find.
So tell him ...

Because you probably won't I will: check out thimo's tutorial on address finding, he has most of all existing hacks covered
Quote Originally Posted by miregal View Post
004fb1d5 anti kick

00519973 fast as

0050c3a3 begin of opk

008f0dec trigger
How can i use addresses like that .

I am getting error with these addresses .
Quote Originally Posted by miregal View Post
004fb1d5 anti kick

00519973 fast as

0050c3a3 begin of opk

008f0dec trigger
its nice u post them but at the same time ur a moran dude.. these are vip addies..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?