any idea?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
americans are the worst gamers.

2nd is french people.
god they cant aim on cs >_>
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX View Post
americans are the worst gamers.

2nd is french people.
god they cant aim on cs >_>
this means you have idear when it be out here ?
aww man...

some Americans can aim some can
i can aim good most of the time but my mouse is always slimy and stuff so i cant do much most of the time.. i mess up on CS:S my self i am not gonna deny it =/
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX View Post
americans are the worst gamers.

2nd is french people.
god they cant aim on cs >_>
Pssh, who needs aim when you got aimbot? We outsourced aiming.

Ewwy made me my RO2 acc, is the DL link working for anyone?
This is exactly why I'm taking Korean next year.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
This is exactly why I'm taking Korean next year.
by next year they will have american RO2 (hopefully just to piss jetamay off)
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
by next year they will have american RO2 (hopefully just to piss jetamay off)
Well, I'm not taking French, because I might get the bitch I got last year. So Koreans the safe way to go.
HAI I LEANR JAPENESE CUS I LIKE IT AND TOKYO IS COOL AND I WANNA WORK FOR SQUARE-ENIX SO I CAN BE A GM IN FFXI AHAAAAHAHAHAH CAN I HAVE WR HAX PLZ
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Valentine View Post
HAI I LEANR JAPENESE CUS I LIKE IT AND TOKYO IS COOL AND I WANNA WORK FOR SQUARE-ENIX SO I CAN BE A GM IN FFXI AHAAAAHAHAHAH CAN I HAVE WR HAX PLZ
Most useful post evar.

Shiet I need to learn sum korean
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Valentine View Post
HAI I LEANR JAPENESE CUS I LIKE IT AND TOKYO IS COOL AND I WANNA WORK FOR SQUARE-ENIX SO I CAN BE A GM IN FFXI AHAAAAHAHAHAH CAN I HAVE WR HAX PLZ
youll never work for square enix talking like that.
Sorry late response, but do you have to pay for ragnarok?
I don't even this Raganok is even worth putting on MPGH. Nobody seems to make threads on it. -_-
Alguien habla Español?
Alguien sabe de donde conseguirlo, bajarlo, o jugar?

Gracias ^.^
gouraaaaaaav i missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us