Exit Complex GM Map

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Exit Complex GM Map
Alright I don't 100% know how this is done but the pictures will tell you the location pretty much. I think it's identical to the box glitch, just mash buttons and hope you get out






You will eventually get stuck and notice a hole in the wall, this is when you walk backwards and move left and right rapidly.

---Things to do once out of the map---
Alright, until I get another computer working with crossfire I'm limited on exploration (getting kicked from rooms), but if I find anything I'll list it here.

-Alot of the map is still "shootable" so if you're GR scopes would be helpful (not that I endorse the use of this glitch to unfairly pwn people)
-You can get into the bottom of the A-site tube thing.
pictures not working.
weird they work for me. well I'll reup them on other sites tomorrow night. 20 hours or so from the time this was posted.
They are patched, and put the pictures again.
There hasn't been a patch since I posted this.
And like I said I'll reup the pictures later, I'm at college most of the day,
I might have time to upload them during a break though we'll see.
where. is. pictures.
pictures dont work
Pictures are corrupt it's better making a TUT video.
Okay for the third and final time. I will Re-Up the pictures later. Read before you post.


And I'd make a video but I run a 1.2GHz dual core celeron laptop, so I can't record sorry
i cant see the pictures
plz fix them and help us all more
Read previous posts please.

I might have time soon but I'm busy writing a speech for public speaking class at the moment.

and not trying to be a killjoy, but I've found it very difficult to glitch out in a timely manner, so glitch buddies + private rooms are recommended to all who try this (after I get new pics up)
fail pics
.... first thread is locked *cough* idiot and there was no reason given for edit *cough* idiot so I'll post the link here I guess
[world is being over-run by little kids, joy]

Slideshow - Press play or use arrows to navigate the pics.

i think i said this in first post but you'll eventually get stuck standing up. just wobble left and right as you walk backwards out of the map

youll then fall to an invisible floor losing about 20hp i think and no errors :]

edit -- it takes a while to get used to the pattern, and it is not easy to do this by any means, so you'll probably get frustrated and give up but whatever it's there if you want to try.



[[UNPATCHED]] - last tested 10/18/2010
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us