Servers

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Servers
Hackers are getting very annoying now and i try to play in serevrs that have good communities. I always played in west coast until all these hackers arrived in these past 2-3 months. Now i usually play in Echo-8 or Echo-1. I have heard Alpha-7 and Delta-9 were good but idk. Where do you play and why?
I play anywhere I want... Because idc.. lol Hackers will be hackers man
i play Westcoast - cause i have shit ping anywhere else..
any where i feel like
I playing on any servers /
i play in uk server 1 evry day
I play on every server.
I dont play CF for a while beacuse of this speed hackers and cracked vips
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I dont play CF for a while beacuse of this speed hackers and cracked vips
Why you are in the CrossFire section than?
the annoying one is the cham/shoot throguh wall/aimbot hack its foking annoying, there is a 50% of the rooms with some one with that hack wich is pathetic, lame and foking annoying!!!!
West Coast and Uk Server....My ping is very good at this server
This thread about Pings or H4ckers in servers ,anyway i play at all servers/ .
i play in any server... cuz hackers will join any server any game...
You can play anywere you will always find an hacker.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us