Combats ArmsDunno where else to put this but wtf do i do here? I get the Name part but the Data part?
Originally Posted by Vincent Valentine Dunno where else to put this but wtf do i do here? I get the Name part but the Data part? just put in the name and click the left bottom button
just put ur name then the next thing underneith put 1987 it gave me 50k cash and guns XD give thanks 2 me
Originally Posted by K2 WarHacker just put ur name then the next thing underneith put 1987 it gave me 50k cash and guns XD give thanks 2 me really if so than i gotta tell this to my friend
CombatArms shut downwhen i click this pop up than shut down the game what is that ??? can anyone help me pls
Originally Posted by killerxxo0 when i click this pop up than shut down the game what is that ??? can anyone help me pls full server
ORLY? I always get that when i try making a name. I'm gonna try right now and see if it works. Yup it still shows up ~_~.
Originally Posted by Hispiforce ORLY? I always get that when i try making a name. I'm gonna try right now and see if it works. Yup it still shows up ~_~. maybe yours is something else but his is on the servers screen so its gotta full server
Originally Posted by killerxxo0 when i click this pop up than shut down the game what is that ??? can anyone help me pls i cant even get ther after the screen wit the dude holding stinger loads the message ^ pops up
not sure dude ive never got the error but i think its a server error i think servers are full or sumthing