ExclamationC++ Question

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Question
Making Hacks Undected Like Daves. I Have Edited Every String And Function 10mins later BAM YOU BANNED. I Am Using C++6. Can Someone Tell Me The Real Way To Make Hacks Undected. And I Need Hot Keys For C++net 2003.

If You Can Help Me Me Will Give You A Lvl20 warrock account for free.

And I NEed All Updated Addies.

Xfire. jboogie3
Haha, I remember you. You stopped posting in the general section after you got your face flamed off.
Quote Originally Posted by josephjboogie3 View Post
Making Hacks Undected Like Daves. I Have Edited Every String And Function 10mins later BAM YOU BANNED. I Am Using C++6. Can Someone Tell Me The Real Way To Make Hacks Undected. And I Need Hot Keys For C++net 2003.

If You Can Help Me Me Will Give You A Lvl20 warrock account for free.

And I NEed All Updated Addies.

Xfire. jboogie3
I like the way you said BAM.
Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
I like the way you said BAM.
i like the way a mod says: BAM your banned because of spamming.....xD
Its because your hack was using the same method and working the exact same way, try changing it around a bit, and have you packed it.
Great help... anywho: unless you're being spied on by the company who's downloading and cracking your material you made easily avaiable your actual programming is not important. it's a focus for vip settings like here at mpgh.

many games today are different. but there's so many things you have to allow for games to even run on windows os which basically implies, do your hack in a unique, obsfucated, hidden way.

the asm is where it counts. unless your giving it out. sure, setup authenticaiton, packing, anti-debugger scripts, yada yada, all on google.com if you know what you're doing and are ready to make safe hacks.
Stop bringing up old threads...
no thanks im actually helping
This is 2 weeks old ... who are you helping?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?