First Mod for MPGH!

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
First Mod for MPGH!
Scar - L Carbon texture with a gold.. i sucked at the gold it looks liek yellow ..FK!

Stat Mods:

No drawspeed
No Reload


Video [ I was using hacks but when u legitally go in the noreload and postrush work ]



VS: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner


Scar L is an amazing Gun and i modded it out Why?
because i was on my hacking account and well i had GP so why not?
Scar - L Mod.rarattachment deleted · 32 downloads before removal
You need a screenshot. If you are waiting for a video to render, wait until it is done and uploaded before yo umake the thread.
Just take screenshots, it's easier than a video.

And if you don't know how, hit Print Screen while ingame.


EDIT: I hope that's a noob account as you're gonna get banned ingame for posting a vid of you hacking...
Lol yeah it is =P
its my hacking account
and hey dude i Finally got the Mp7 Mod perm =D
i ahve a 90 day exttneded mag on it
and a 57 day clan cap
Cool, mp7 mod is awesome. I had a ext mag 2 for a while but I don't use it as much at the moment.

Your mod seems good, the gold isn't really that yellow.
Lol im batter on the hex side decided to Mod
texture for once though =P
and the Reflex scope = WIN!
ima buy the REC7 next or M416CQB
I have the m417 combat, the middle ground between rec7 and cqb lol. It's very good, no damage drop off.
Nice mod i guess the video is weird and just so u know ur a terrible hacker decent mod didnt get to see it all over cuz ur moving and stuff 5/10

I got m416 cqb camo perm EAT IT YALL
i thnink it looks kinda weird
lol, well its good it should just be all carbon i dont like the goldish yellow color on there.
nice i loove the text
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us