RIP SpaWn

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
R.I.P. Clown Avatar + Gfx
Isn't "Spawn" A proffesional swedish Cs player?? ;p He's pro.. xd
So what does this mean for the team I wonder..?
Quote Originally Posted by cl0udn3in View Post
So what does this mean for the team I wonder..?
nothin...
the section is ded
RIP .
Lol..typical. Big promises, and bullshit offered.

Speaking of, I'll be making The contest thread tomorrow.
It will be an LP contest ladies.
So scrap some ideas together.
More details tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Lol..typical. Big promises, and bullshit offered.

Speaking of, I'll be making The contest thread tomorrow.
It will be an LP contest ladies.
So scrap some ideas together.
More details tomorrow.
oh god
there goes another 6 hrs of my life
...and the cycle continues.
The cycle of shit that never happens in this section.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
The cycle of shit that never happens in this section.
Watch bitch.

Only reason I didn't do it before,
was that I was raged that Nazi's were oppressing my Jew ways.

THREAD WILL GO UP TOMORROW.

MONEY PRIZES VIA STEAM, PAYPAL, OR AMAZON.
Whatever the winner chooses.

3 people have a chance to win.
I will be entering to try to save monies of course.
You might as well just pre-order Black Ops for me in that case.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
You might as well just pre-order Black Ops for me in that case.
Ohhhh snaaap.

Nigga I'm gonna paint something if you enter
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Ohhhh snaaap.

Nigga I'm gonna paint something if you enter
What the point? Gift yourself a game?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


What the point? Gift yourself a game?
lol no..to compete and try and save my loots.
Last contest I did like this at another site, I didn't enter.
This time I will..and it takes me like a week to finish a painting.
So, I won't be doing that.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us