[SOLVED]Getting this weard thing.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Getting this weard thing.
Hi,


Im getting this when starting up AIW


and after I click ok this happens of course:

you might try inserting fresh install and then patching again with aiw files
Im trying that right now ... I will post the results.
The server isnt down tried right now.

Do your alterIwnet.ini look like this:

[Configuration]
Server=server.alteriw.net
WebHost=auto
NicknameYOUR NAME]
[Dynamic]
HackWarningShown=True
ServerWarningShown=True
Both are not working ..... any solutions?
Me 2 before maybe yo internet sucks
Nvm.... close ...
Try to install the steam version and then patch it with the aIW stuff. Helped some players to do it that way..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Try to install the steam version and then patch it with the aIW stuff. Helped some players to do it that way..
Where can i get the steam version?
I think you can download it via the steamweb store, or just find a torrent =P
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
I think you can download it via the steamweb store, or just find a torrent =P
u hve to pay u knickle head lolz
You mean skidrow version....?
Steam version = original version = 60-70$

/moved to help

/marked as solved
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us