[2 Questions][C++][Pointers]
I have 2 questions here reguarding what both of these lines do. I just added the brace in for the purposes of the block starting even though it's not complete. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS. I just wanted to learn from this.
void PushToConsole(char* szVal)
{
void* vSetVar = (void*)0x46F670;
1. Is this line:
void PushToConsole(char* szVal)
A void pointer function declartion, in which szVal is a pointer to a function that will be taking 1 parameter which is of char data type?
Just wondering if this is right?
2.
In this line:
void* vSetVar = (void*)0x46F670;
I'm not to sure here but: declaring vSetVar of a void type pointer, in which were type casting the addy into void. This one I'm not to sure. Maybe someone can tell me better what this one does..
void PushToConsole(char* szVal)
{
void* vSetVar = (void*)0x46F670;
1. Is this line:
void PushToConsole(char* szVal)
A void pointer function declartion, in which szVal is a pointer to a function that will be taking 1 parameter which is of char data type?
Just wondering if this is right?
2.
In this line:
void* vSetVar = (void*)0x46F670;
I'm not to sure here but: declaring vSetVar of a void type pointer, in which were type casting the addy into void. This one I'm not to sure. Maybe someone can tell me better what this one does..
