Limewire Updated

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Limewire Updated
-Takes up less CPU
-Has a new webbrowser
-volume control

Anyone notice anything else?
limewire is gay.....use a bittorrent client
Torrenting takes much longer..
true..but its also harder to get detected by the FBI!! (I dont wanna get fined!!)

And, when i say "true", im kinda lying because torrenting can be very fast depending on various factors:

1) Seeds/Leechers (the more the merrier)
2) Configuring ur bit torrent client (boosts speeds by up to 500%)
3) Connection Speed

I have gotten torrent speeds of up to 900 kb/s and downloading a 4 gig game only took me a few hours!
Just use an internet downloading manager and download the songs off of myspace
good idea
Quote Originally Posted by sharmar1 View Post
true..but its also harder to get detected by the FBI!! (I dont wanna get fined!!)

And, when i say "true", im kinda lying because torrenting can be very fast depending on various factors:

1) Seeds/Leechers (the more the merrier)
2) Configuring ur bit torrent client (boosts speeds by up to 500%)
3) Connection Speed

I have gotten torrent speeds of up to 900 kb/s and downloading a 4 gig game only took me a few hours!
=/ Proxys work. Torrenting is a longer process because you must acquire the link as well as wait for the torrenter to collect seeds which delays the download, as of Limewire, you can multi-task much easier. Hell, I'm on MPG, listening to a song and downloading a song, all through limewire.

*EDIT*
HAHAHA And limewires a trrnter as well. Ownt.
Quote Originally Posted by sharmar1 View Post
true..but its also harder to get detected by the FBI!! (I dont wanna get fined!!)
not everyone is american
Nope. Ize in Canada, and Limewiring out of free will.
P2P is legal in canada. too bad none of you know that canada doesn't exist
=/ I'm always mocked for living in Canada too.
You live nowhere. Canada doesn't exist.
Lol. I like living in Canada better. :P
This was out a long time ago in the beta version
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us