C++ Load Files

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Load Files
Hey, i was wondering, is it possible to load addies out of a .txt file, ->
So if i write into a text file "#define OFS_Z 0x00" That the dll file (hack) Loads the text file with the OFS_Z in.
Is this possible?

If it is, Can you give me source(or explain me how)
Already thanks.
It would require you to compile the code... I Hardly believe you can do it that easily.. Unless you do a program that will compile the code it self.. and create another one.. but erm..

Just.. no.. (im assuming you want to add code.. change it on the code.. etc..)

Otherwise yes you can read a file for values and add them to vars and then use them..
From what I understand, yes it's possible.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
It would require you to compile the code... I Hardly believe you can do it that easily.. Unless you do a program that will compile the code it self.. and create another one.. but erm..

Just.. no.. (im assuming you want to add code.. change it on the code.. etc..)

Otherwise yes you can read a file for values and add them to vars and then use them..
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
From what I understand, yes it's possible.
Ok thanks both, but i guess i wait till im better with this then, seems most smart
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Ok thanks both, but i guess i wait till im better with this then, seems most smart
if you just want to read data from a file and save them.. it's fairly easy (streams with C++ and fscanf/fprintf with C)
Brinuz speaks teh truth.

Look up C++ file input/output and read some tutorials. It's basic stuff.
read your input file line by line, then use something similar to sscanf to parse the line
I'm sad.

Considering the fact this code is probably part of a hook, OP is using a Base/Pasting as he don't knows I/O but has a hook.. Meah.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us