Looking for zombie mode buddy. (hacks or not)

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Looking for zombie mode buddy. (hacks or not)
So. Let's make a team. (hacks or not) so we can get to wave 20 (the last one). We get damn much dinars and exp. So add me on xfire or pm me your nick name. (Let's play at europe 3..)
Which server you play? /
I'm up for this, I'll add you on Xfire.
Europe zombie server 3 or 2.
Im up for this
Great! Still need one player.
What server are u on atm ?
DAMN
I can't i have only the middle east server
It sucks
ul camels get a proxy!!!, What server ropsu?
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
ul camels get a proxy!!!, What server ropsu?
Help me
Too bad =S Europe zombie server 3.
Pm me your name
Hmm.. Anyone can prove that zithium ain't G1 Spy?
Zithium's my mate
Oh great thanks. was just afraid for 8 posts
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?