How can i kill a function in vb

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How can i kill a function in vb
How can i kill a function in vb

like kill WriteAlong
Uh that wouldn't help you in any way...
If you want "Off" value, then replace "On" value with "Off"...
What do you mean by 'kill' a function?
I dont know how to kill Function or process but i know how to delete file in vb 6 .

Kill "C:\Program Files\WarRock\WarRock.ico"
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
What do you mean by 'kill' a function?
i want do that to do a crap code cave
I have no idea what cave coding is, I'm not familiar with the slang terms, explain.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us