any working injectors?

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Aww mother fucker and I just reformatted my comp and thought I would go rage hack...
Btw ███ your sig is fucking sexy
Hacks are patched, that's probably why.
boom ismpgh publick updateing or no
Wrong section, all these injectors work but the best one is PerX. mabye the hacks are patched or mabye that u didnt run as admin. Run as admin.
yea all are patched

/request close thread
A really good injector that I have been using for 5 patches and still works is blackdragon injector.
I swear by Portal. FREEDOMPEACE WILL LIVE ONNNNNNNNNNN!
?????????????????????
THE REAL ANSWER : YOU MUST RUN THE INJECTOR AS ADMIN IF YOU ARE USING VISTA/7

__________________
Thank me if I helped you.
None of the injectors will help. :/ ALL HACKS ARE CURRENTLY PATCHED how many times must this be said.

/close this topic please
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?