Does anyone think that it is possible to make a WPE Bypass, so that we can bypass the filter? I'm not sure how to do it so don't ask me, I am asking if anyone thinks they can.
yea i dun think ppl would go through the trouble to find a way to decript or wut ever those packets
Why not? It shouldn't be really hard, if people can make a NFV patch then this shouldn't be to much more difficult.
read this ENCRIPTED FILES!!!!!!!!!! editing a client is ezer than decripting shiiiite
So it's really hard? I see...
Cool, someone who misunderstands the protection added, and someone who has no clue what they are talking about giving advice.
lol i know im good at that its ezer to tell them that its encripted so they stfu
um...id does not matter the bypass u make as long as u send 2 packets the same to a server u are fucked..besides there aint no more packets the same size as before..if u want to change that go to were they host warrock
Can't be bypassed, I don't think. They may have added a few security features such as keys and timestamps which makes it difficult to bypass.
Impossibla its the server side packets
Originally Posted by quin123
Impossibla its the server side packets
Not if you cracked their packet sending system =)
ya..if it is possible to be same the way u may countrol the server
LoL thats Kool lets do it then!
that'd take mad skills
Well then maybe someone with "mad skills" will turn up somewhere soon. I sure hope so, until then it seems we are just going to have to wait.