QuestionIs AlterIw down?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Is AlterIw down?
I have heard others say something about the servers being down, but can anyone confirm they are down at the moment? When I open AlterIW I get the message "you have misconfigured a file or the servers are down". Also I get a 503 error when i go to Alteriw.net. I am only making this thread because the sticky says the servers are up, but I can't connect.

Thanks for any help!
DOS ATTACKED that sun of a biatch. I told that DOT.
Ok, so it is down. Glad I'm not banned. haha
it's up .
Yeah, there was a DDoS attack last night.


I'll do my best to configure the servers properly, lets just hope their botnet does not exceed our 1 Gbps line.
U got teh info
/Closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us