Black Lung

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Black Lung
Whats the explosive reward for it, and how is the map?
IDK.
Why don't you play it?
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Why don't you hack and find out? /
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
IDK.
Why don't you play it?
cant play right now...
Why don't you hack and find out? /
/ I can never finish because my team mates have downs, they all pile up on like a small part and leave me to cover 3 parts.
that happen to me -.-
The reward is dynamite (nade) with a good team this fireteam is soo easy!!, I only got about 450/ exp 550/gp though
Quote Originally Posted by jayferd View Post
The reward is dynamite (nade) with a good team this fireteam is soo easy!!, I only got about 450/ exp 550/gp though
that is alot i was getting 500exp for just 100k points in within like 10 minutes, It gives really! good exp
Its dynamite.
Complete hard: Dynamite (good as default nade)
Complete Extreme: Dynamite HE (good as the HE nade)

It's Free

Great map, good exp
Quote Originally Posted by HeliDomo View Post
Its dynamite.
Complete hard: Dynamite (good as default nade)
Complete Extreme: Dynamite HE (good as the HE nade)

It's Free

Great map, good exp
thank you for the info!
meh, its okay map, but noobs dont cover the bases needed right, and you get overrun by round 4 if you have shity players
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Shitty map is shitty
chill
u gotta admit, its pretty good
try it out!.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

chill
u gotta admit, its pretty good
try it out!.
I will bro but I cant till next week when I get home.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us