[RS.COM]Awesome COD4 Config

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[RS.COM]Awesome COD4 Config
Code:
http://**********.com/files/91322398/config_***OD4.rar
**********:
1-Click Webhosting

Edit: for some reason mpgh is blocking the link.. its putt three *** stars
it should by m p C O D 4 . R a r

What is it?
This is a awesome config in my opinion so i thought i would share it with everyone.I went from stock cfg which looked like crap to this one which makes me get 125+ easily and more on a x1950pro 512mb and should work on yours easily too.Let me know your opinions about it.I have had 270 people download it so far just from gotfrag.com

What does it do?
It is a tweaked COD4 default config made to make you graphics look alot better without any studdering/jittering ect.Awesome registration.

Enjoy!
sounds cool.. I'll try it
nice work man
how to download?
File not found. !!!
m p c is an old hacking sites thats why is blocked
This just changes your settings...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?