How to.....

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to.....
I have some games that I need to update to play, my mother bought them for my sister, but I modded my Wii.... therefore I can't play unless I update the wii, which has been rumored to break or not be modded again if you update i.

Basically. I wanna play a game, but i need to update it. I've heard that if you update it, you can't use Homebrew anymore!
What? Wii? Homebrew? Hacking? What?
idk how to explain
Okay, I got my Wii to have homebrew channel and all that shit
and i heard if you update it, you cant use that channel anymore
but i love playing DVD's on my wii and with those other apps.


I need to update to get my wii to play new games, but I WANT TO HAVE THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL STEEEEEEEEEEL
Get the rom of a site, sd card, homebrewed
you can run dvd through the uloader channel. put in a burned OR original disk and use the uloader channel. it wanted me to update to play metroid: other m and silent hill: shattered memories and both were a real disk. i had a crazy idea to try a backup launcher and it worked!
When you update all it did for me was erase my homebrew
after that just soft mod to the firmware u upgraded to (BTW u softmodded right not hard mod)
Also beware of modding u could brick ur wii
i swear... u can use certian apps that allow you to go around the updating.. i use Priiloader which allows me to do a hell of a lot more things... like force disk no update... things like that

btw nice bump
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us