ExclamationYOU MOST READ IT!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
YOU MOST READ IT!
Guys omfg! Dont hack!! DO NOT HACK CROSSFIRE!!!!
well..unless you wanna get banned.

Ok... Here is the thing!

I made an account and used these hacks, that are released on crossfire hack section, and every time i used these hacks with new accounts, after like...maximum 1 day i kept on getting banned!!!!!! I found that out when my first char on gold, got banned for 7 months, and i was like W---T---F!
how da fuck did they found out i was hacken!!!???
Like...w-t-f? and the same thing kept on happening to my other accounts too......DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GUYS?
Or is it something to do with Autobann system...

PS
Dont Bann Me...Dont call this spamm...coz Iv tested this shit...and I kept on getting banned!
mmmm.. so?? i WILL HACK MUIAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and you misspel
Look whos talking...

Yeah Do Hack If You Want.
Am here just to let people know that most of the people keep on getting banned some how..and its weird..
And stop commenting stupid shit.
Xtrap detect all ur logs..
HeroJi, Thats it! Thats what I was trying to say!
Hell Ya! See I told you people!
Now... dare to hack and ur banned maybe 4ever too.
amma thank u dude!

THANK ME TOO FOR POSTING THIS.
Crossfire has the right to look through the your computer for hack and if they do find it. All account under your ip address will be banned. Its in the term & condition, they keep track of your ip for every account that log on. If you got banned for that ip it will lead a chain of banned.

GG
OMG some guys dont check it X-tap is like VAC in css it watch waht ptogramms do u open waht u cklick ect
you fag this is a hacking website
Quote Originally Posted by ChikenLover View Post
you fag this is a hacking website
So what if it's a hacking website ??
STFU U PEACE OF SHIT.
I AINT STUPID, I KNOW ITS HACKING WEBSITE.
JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT U GET AUTOBANN WHEN U START HACKING.
FUCKEN RETARD.
its kinda gay i think they should be aloud to have xtrap if it looks at programs u are using
You know you get Auto banned if you disconnect from switching a sever ?
I got banned for disconnecting why switching server, I guess since speed hacker disconnect often. But they unbanned me a day after
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?