Yeah I'm not saying it was a bad thing, I was just saying that the guy accusing you could easily have been accusing 5,000,000,000,000 people who have made spammers in their life, as a lot of them look very similar. A lot of people start with things like a spammer and it's a pretty cool start to make. I know I made one a little while ago, and this section is testament to all the people making spammers (we have about 4.8 billion spammers here)
[Release] ReversedCode's Spammer v.1.5
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats{RELEASE} COMBAT ARMS Spammer Bot! Free! 15 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] My Awesome Spammer!
21 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Donh's Spammer V2 (Spambot, Auto-typer) WITH HOTKEY!!
27 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Donh's Spammer V3 (auto-typer, Spambot) *WITH ANTIMUTE*
3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] Combat Arms Spammer!~ 10
