Backgrounds in MW2?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Backgrounds in MW2?
Well, I dont want to beg or anything but Ih've searched for this quite a while now and still haven't got hold of a detailed guide on how to create backgrounds for Modern Warfare 2...
What I mean with that is the background in the Lobby and Start screen of the multiplayer, could anyone please link me to a detailed guide on how to do it?

Camos, weapon edits and custom scopes are no problem at all but I just cant seem to get the backgrounds right (8888 argb or something)

I just really hope someone can help me with this.

Sincerely yours Warwenw aka Senic.

Peace out!
Sorry for this but...BUMP?
I really would like a answer..
theres not really much instructions to it as its the same sort of editing as the weapon camos n such

download the 1.6 texture hacking team pack, they have a few background files in there u could edit if u wanted to make them work with urs

but the file is located in

iw_03

file name: menu_cloud_overlay.iwi
Well, I was looking for to edit the background itself, not the cloud imagery but sure, ill give it a try
Quote Originally Posted by warwenw View Post
Well, I was looking for to edit the background itself, not the cloud imagery but sure, ill give it a try
yes thats wat this is, it only says cloud on it -.-
if u download the texture pack and look at the custom background u will see there is no longer the 3 guys on the right n the colors have changed, like theres even one where u see a nude girl slide across the screen one way n then the rest of her gets shown sliding the other way

that is the file that u want, but if u really need a good refernce as to wat it'll do i recommend downloading the 1.6 texture hacking team pack n just gettin the custom backgrounds from there, cuz they even have sample jpgs to show u wat it will result with
But hey, I did check them out, I also tried to edit the cloud file and the regular background file (one at a time with testing and so on)
Every time I edit them they are ALWAYS way too large or way too small...

Hope anyone in the texture team can release a tutorial or anything...
No one really knows around here how to change them.. I asked House.. he didn't know either..
Okay, thanks for you answer Toad, please close this thread.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us