[Selling] Steam Account With All Counter Strikes And A Few Other Games

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Selling] Steam Account With All Counter Strikes And A Few Other Games
Hello Guys. I'm Selling A Steam Account With All Counter Strike Games And Day of Defeat Source,Deathmach Classic And Ricochet. This Account Is VAC Clean.
This Steam Account I'm Selling For 30$ USD.Contact Me Via PM
The Payment Type Is Paypal
I Say Again The Payment Type Is Paypal.
I Do Not Accept Anything Except Paypal And When You Pay Me Via Paypal Do It In USD.

Here Are Some Screenshots From The Account
Pic 1
Pic 2
Oh And The Email IS Verified To Mine. So If You're Up PM Me Or Post Here
Thank You
~W0ot
BUMP
BRING
MY
THREAD
UP
Bump
B
U
M
P
BUMP
B
U
M
P
BUMP
BUMP
Cmon people
BUMP
BUUMP
PRICE LOWERED TO
25$ USD
BUMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I'm interested only if you go first. If you do i'll might give extra
Quote Originally Posted by CHQDE View Post
I'm interested only if you go first. If you do i'll might give extra
How fucking stupid are you... This thread's last post was in 2010! And you're trying to get the account NOW? ARE YOU FOR REAL?
YOU MUST BE STUPID AF!
Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyxd View Post
How fucking stupid are you... This thread's last post was in 2010! And you're trying to get the account NOW? ARE YOU FOR REAL?
YOU MUST BE STUPID AF!
LOLED SO HARD
Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
LOLED SO HARD
TOP KEK
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?