SolvedMinecraft CRASH?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft CRASH?
So...Does any1 know how to fix this.

Info:I just play normally on insanes server and *BOOM* this pops up


If someone knows how to fix this I will thank and Rep +.
Yup, update your grapfic card !
Quote Originally Posted by EpicTazz View Post
Yup, update your grapfic card !
A grapfic card doesn't not excist.


OT: Try toggling your fog by 1 (Press F once)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 260? Is that good?
lol a gtx 260 is plenty. Your RAM may/may not need upgrading IF IT IS A computer spec problem. Minecraft is a real RAM hog. I know it usually ties up about %40 of my 4Gb on this computer. I dont have it installed on the 1Gb or a 8Gb that I have. (Planning on selling actually)

Also, update your Java to the latest version. Or it may just be a random crash. The game is still in alpha after all.
Yeah, guys. This happens.
It's not just with my server, it's anyones. It will just crash. Happens to me too.
Thats why Multi-player is in developmental stages
Go to options then render distance and set it to normal.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us