[help] Radio button spamming

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[help] Radio button spamming
I'm having trouble with this one, for some reason it's not wanting to press the keys of a radio button, however it will press the enter button for in game spamming.

I've tried a couple things such as...

Code:
SendMessage(0, WM_KEYDOWN, Keys.N, 0)
SendKeys.Send("n")
Not sure what to do with this?

I'm using Visual Basic 2010.
Sendkeys won't work ingame. Search for Jason's StringSender Dll.
Was afraid it was something like this...Thanks for the response.

EDIT: This didn't work. Had _Send.TypeString("n1", 100)

It did work in notepad, chat, stuff like that, but still not in game.
Quote Originally Posted by khaozizleet View Post
Was afraid it was something like this...Thanks for the response.

EDIT: This didn't work. Had _Send.TypeString("n1", 100)

It did work in notepad, chat, stuff like that, but still not in game.
Did you make sure to press enter to open the chatbar or whatever? Was the game focused? Also, out of interest, what game is it?
I was meaning actually to send keys for a radio button. Regular send keysr method/send message methods actually work in game chat and in lobby chat. However when trying to do in game actions (such as N for radio message like I'm trying to do) it doesn't work (any method so far).

Combat Arms is the game.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?