L96A1 Red Mod

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Its Cool, I like it. =3
To simple. If your bored try to do much better.
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr~ View Post
To simple. If your bored try to do much better.
yo hitler stfu and gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr~ View Post
To simple. If your bored try to do much better.
I dont think being bored means, you wanna do better on it. But yeah it is simple, but kinda good.
Red overlay=effortless mod.
You call that a mod?
Quote Originally Posted by goten28 View Post
You call that a mod?
I call it a piece of shit.
Yeah, I dont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr~ View Post
yo jew stfu and gtfo
your a queer
Guys quit hatting atleast he attempted it more than he can say about some of you

I believe its two virus scans and two screenshots here.
you only need 1 for a mod and like i said it was a simple 1 and it look alright so... and the hitler guy have u ever contributed to the comminuty?and can u all give constructive critisizm so that i can improve
Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
you only need 1 for a mod and like i said it was a simple 1 and it look alright so... and the hitler guy have u ever contributed to the comminuty?and can u all give constructive critisizm so that i can improve
mmm.. a good source of how to mod would be in the tutorial sections.
Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
you only need 1 for a mod and like i said it was a simple 1 and it look alright so... and the hitler guy have u ever contributed to the comminuty?and can u all give constructive critisizm so that i can improve
You can improve by reading tuts and stop calling me a "hitler guy" I am no nazi. I wanted to see the out come when I did that. mpgh went crazy with shit when it happend. In short Just dont make mods or read the tuts...your choice
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr~ View Post
You can improve by reading tuts and stop calling me a "hitler guy" I am no nazi. I wanted to see the out come when I did that. mpgh went crazy with shit when it happend. In short Just dont make mods or read the tuts...your choice


TROLL. *fires my anti-troll pistol*

At least he tried. the best, possible, polite thing u could do is to encourage. not give him shit.
If I found someone who knew nothing about this shit he could do this.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us