Interesting...
Interesting...
i found out what these guys are up to!
"the warrock penis cleaning society-'drop your pants here and you will receive prompt attention'"
EDIT: my warrock client still dosnt work
"the warrock penis cleaning society-'drop your pants here and you will receive prompt attention'"
EDIT: my warrock client still dosnt work

Fcking anti cheaters LoL!
http://www.wracc.net/forum/ⓘ
someone hack the forum, its free and most likely has alot of flaws and exploits
http://www.simplemachines.org/ⓘ
someone hack the forum, its free and most likely has alot of flaws and exploits
http://www.simplemachines.org/ⓘ
I already made an account for the sole purpose of playing around with the ppl.
Username: The Reaper
Password: clergy
I think they might even allow HTML in posts...
Username: The Reaper
Password: clergy
I think they might even allow HTML in posts...
Very Gay i say
let those anti-cheat noobs see the different of hackers and non-hackers
lol how would they know someone who is cheating from someone who is a pro when a hacker is using the 100 bullet hack were as he gets perfect headshots and players only seeing single bullets
hehe
heheSad sites outta no where,aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahah


lol, im trying my best to on the video

We have caught 5 shameful hackers.
xD
xD
Was just going to say that myself sf0d! I'm sure they will catch many, but that doesn't mean that we can't then carry on hacking after the catch us does it?
well after they catch u they will report it and might ban your account
Not after a few morbid threats...
This thread is closed for replies.