TalkingAttention Tutorial Section

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Attention Tutorial Section
I will be making more guides about the different classes and more tutorials for new players. So in the mean time if you do not see a guide for your class, dont worry just check back daily, or once a week to see if i have your class up there.
Good luck with this I am sure it will be helpful to many users.
lol yep xD i already mad a tut for new players and a guide for the theif.
Nice even though I don't play this game and if I do I will be sure to check out your tuts.
ok lol theres going to be like 4 more tomorrow about different classes and stuff
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?