Rumble Fighter

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Rumble Fighter
Yeah make some hacks for this game, i would but shit no idea on where to start for this game its different then what im used to ^_^
I just started it and im liking it so far its fun detailed game with good amount of people playing so start up guys
Quote Originally Posted by andrew1k View Post
Yeah make some hacks for this game, i would but shit no idea on where to start for this game its different then what im used to ^_^
I just started it and im liking it so far its fun detailed game with good amount of people playing so start up guys
Are you saying that we should make hacks? I thats the point at least tell us something about the game itself (I dont care about the graphics - gimme some info like antihack software and how much of the game is client / server sided)
I was going to hack this, but found my-self way to lazy to start. There's not much of an Anti-Hacking system installed into it.
I agree with mastasnip3. You should at least tell us what the game is like.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us