If you have Steam!(Read this)

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
If you have Steam!(Read this)
Hey watsup now this is a little prank i pulled to annoy my friends.

Go onto steam.
  1. Go to games
  2. Add non steam game
  3. Add a random program e.g Winrar, Msn etc
  4. Then right click on it and go to properties
  5. Rename it to: Call Of Duty : Black Ops Beta
  6. Now once your done that run it and as you would know it will popup of your friends screen saying you are playing this game


Watch Their Reactions and play along.

Have Fun! /

Just did this and about 5 ppl fell for it loll. POST YOU CONVO HERE!
Ahahaha, wow, thats pretty smart. i think i'll do that
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Ahahaha, wow, thats pretty smart. i think i'll do that
Haha, its really fun if u have heaps of friends. My friend did it and he has 250 friends and he got spammed by about 40 ppl lmao.
haha good idea ,
Lolol to bad i don't use steam and have no use for it whatsoever D:
Hahah (Y) It went like 1 sec and a friend asked " HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT" xD Epic

^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: :O

Rapist: :O
Rapist: Awesome game
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: Where did you get it
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: Did you buy it?

Rapist: no, its 17 days untill it comes out :S
Rapist: meh
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: I knoooow
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: But
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: How did you get it?

Rapist: I know a guy, lol
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: I thought you bought the beta
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: I know him too if you tell me who it is >.>

Rapist: Lol, its your mom / xD
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz:
Rapist: Lol, Its a joke
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Hahah (Y) It went like 1 sec and a friend asked " HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT" xD Epic

^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: :O

Rapist: :O
Rapist: Awesome game
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: Where did you get it
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: Did you buy it?

Rapist: no, its 17 days untill it comes out :S
Rapist: meh
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: I knoooow
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: But
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: How did you get it?

Rapist: I know a guy, lol
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: I thought you bought the beta
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz: I know him too if you tell me who it is >.>

Rapist: Lol, its your mom / xD
^3[^0S^3n^0D^3]^0iSn^3ipe^0Zz:
Rapist: Lol, Its a joke
Haha gj but your meant to go along with it. I pretended i was playing and killed like 3 ppl with a rc car. lmao
haha nice idea thanks man
haha kick ass, im doing this to my friends now.
Lol im gonna try it out, right away! Btw, is it only my steam that starts up slow?
/fp
Old is Old. Been doing stuff along the lines of this for months.
Wow , you son of a bitch.
thanks for this
i am trying it RGHT NOW
Quote Originally Posted by idku2 View Post
thanks for this
i am trying it RGHT NOW
you have a Mac? Do you even have steam?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?