[SOLVED] HELP ME !! ^^

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] HELP ME !! ^^
Hi,
I'm from europe (portugal), and i can't install cross fire...
I download the game by ******-1 (west and east)
And when i try to opne that file, its like my PC crashs...
-.-
Any1 had same problem or know how to help me?


My PC:
Pentium(R) Dual-Core T4300 @ 2.10GHz 2.10GHz
RAM: 4 GB
System: Vista 32 bits
Hard Drive: 500 GB
I had, but on my new computer it started after a few MINUTES. I don't know what causes this.
format ur pc with xp sp 3 and install it and good luck

press thx
try all different mirro.rs. torrents work best. if not maybe its an antivirus or some background program preventing you running it?
If you have a anti-virus, close your anti-virus. And the best is download with the torrent mirro.r.
answered

/closed\
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us